- 1 8 oz. package Explore Cuisine chickpea spaghetti
- 2 tsp KNG Mustard Health Kachi Ghani Oil
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 carrot thinly sliced or cut into matchsticks
- 1 head broccoli cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 green onions or scallions thinly sliced (optional, for serving)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds (optional, for serving)
For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (or use brown sugar)
- 1 tbsp chili-garlic sauce (or use sriracha, etc.)
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp KNG Sesame Health Filtered cooking oil
- Boil a large pot of water. Cook the Explore Cuisine chickpea spaghetti according to package directions until cooked through. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Whisk together all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Adjust the seasoning to taste if desired.
- While the pasta cooks, heat the KNG Sesame Health Filtered Cooking oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper and carrot. Cook, stirring frequently, until starting to become tender, about 3 minutes. Add the broccoli, and cook for another 2 minutes until the broccoli turns bright green.
- Add the cooked chickpea noodles and sauce mixture, folding gently to combine. Continue to cook for about 3 more minutes, or until the sauce is thickened slightly and heated throughout. Serve hot, garnished with green onion and sesame seeds if desired.